Valentine's Day is so much more than a consumer's excuse to spend money. At the heart of the holiday (pun intended) is love, romance, creativity, mystery, and sensuality. Which has me thinking...
What are valentines I would like to send/receive?
What are valentines I would like to send/receive?
- I do secretly admire someone in my life, currently. I would adore sending a sweet note their way! I'm certain that 3/4 of the excitement comes from the secret. So alas, I highly doubt the possibility of this ever happening (now or otherwise). Nonetheless, what's a life without fantasy?!
- I would love to send someone a singing telegram. I think they're just delightful and hilarious!
- I would love to receive a valentine surprise trip to Venice. Italy is by far the most romantic place I've been, Venice especially. Now THAT would be amore!
There are so many variations of romantic/spontaneous possibilities. As a feminist, it's somewhat conflicting to say that I miss the chivalry men once possessed. However, I'm willing to admit if all men were as eloquent and debonaire as Don Draper (reference Mad Men) I would simply melt ...
That's it!!! I'd like Donald Draper on my doorstep. Can anyone deliver?
Happy Valentine's Day.

No comments:
Post a Comment